Sunday, May 24, 2009

Parthen Rasithen - Songs I Saw and Enjoyed!

This was a popular movie out when I lived in India between 1999-2001. My friend told me Parthen Rasithen in Tamil means "I saw and I enjoyed."

The actors in this movie are Prashanth, Laila and Simran.

Kaddai Kala- This song has a fast, almost folk-song like beat with some guitar tones! See the part around the three minute mark, the 'broom dance'. My friend told me they won some award for this dance. I quite like that move! The bridges you see in the sequence were newly built at that time, in India, called flyovers!






Parthen Rasithen - Hero Prashanth and heroine Laila fall in love by happening upon the same bus route everyday!






Yenakkena Yerkanave





Poove Punnagai Kattu





Thank you for spending time on my blog!
tags: Prashanth, Laila and Simran, Yugendran,Reshmi, Sonunigam , Vasundhra Das, Srinivas, Unnikrishnan, Harini, Bharathwaj

No comments: