Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bharathi

I saw this movie from a DVD with English subtitles. I seem to prefer these historical documentaries. It did not hurt that it was a superb rendition, also.

The songs based on the poetry Bharathi, who was a Tamil freedom fighter and poet. I am posting which ever songs I could find along with the movie below. If anyone has they lyrics in Tamil with English Translations, post in comments below. Thank you.



Nirpathuve - Singer Harish Raghavendra




Mayil Pola - Not the movie version





I could not find videos for Ninai Charan, Vandhe Maataram and Kelada Manida as single video clips, but they are available within the movie. You can hear the film songs only by clicking here for raaga.com.
Movie in Three parts (without English Subtitles)
Part 1 roughly 42 minutes






Part 2- Roughly 49 Minutes




Part 3 (Final)- roughly 58 minutes






No comments: