Sunday, December 23, 2007

Paadava Paadava - Little John

I saw this movie when it was released in Kanchipuram. We were the only ones in the theatre minus a die-hard Jyothika fan who couldn't stop shouting and swooning when ever she came on screen.

I guess this movie was not very popular, but I am not sure why. I think it was great. Though, I guess it is not typical a Tamil movie storyline in some ways. The hero is an American actor, Bentley Mitchum, who played an American grad student (If my memory serves correctly) to study a Hindu temple for an anthropology assignment. His home stay is with the family of Jyothika's character, and of course we know where it goes from there.

I really like this song. At one time I had the lyrics in Tamil with English translations, but now am missing it. Please post it below if you have it.

This song is sung by Sujatha. Another song I love sung by Sujatha is the song Ambadi Payagal, from the Malayalam movie Chanadranudikkunna Dikhil.


Click here to hear all songs from this film.

Thanks!





2 comments:

Marutham said...

I love this wonderful song very much :)

It has excellent lyrics as you have said.

Jen Kumar said...

Thanks for stopping by!